Headline in the Brit newspaper, The Telegraph, Wendy Davis: The woman behind the abortion filibuster.
First line in the first paragraph in a pro-abort article singing the praises of Wendy Davis, the new darling of the progressive left in Britain and here:
The world went crazy for Wendy Davis this week, and rightly so.
Davis filibustered a law that would disallow abortions at 20 weeks of pregnancy (in Texas).
Here are some facts regarding 20 weeks of pregnancy:
- Baby now weighs about 11 ounces and is roughly 7 inches long.
- Baby is 17cm long crown to rump, and weighs about 310 grams.
- The baby can hear and recognize the mother’s voice.
- The mother will probably start feeling the first fetal movements.
- The toenails and fingernails are growing.
- The growth of hair on the rest of the body has started.
- The skin is getting thicker.
- The heart can now be heard with a stethoscope
Here’s what the baby looks like at 20 weeks:
Congratulations Wendy Davis. It takes a brave person to be for infant genocide. Congratulations Democrats and left-wing advocates of genocide. You are not unlike the Islamo-fascists who celebrated in the streets after 9/11.
- Abortion Advocate Wendy Davis is No “Hero” (greenmountainscribes.wordpress.com)